LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
“There’s someone missing…someone important. Someone so, SO important”
so close to being done with my spring cleaning(Im cleaning out my likes and unliking everything) I started with over 4,000 and I’m finally down to about 1,000
Surnames are just as important as given names. So, I compiled a list of the websites I use to find my surnames.
- English Surnames
- Dutch Surnames
- Spanish Surnames
- Scottish Surnames
- German Surnames
- Italian Surnames
- Irish Surnames
- French Surnames
- Scandinavian Surnames
- Welsh Surnames
- Jewish Surnames
- Surnames By Ethnicity
- Most Common Surnames in the USA
- Most Common Surnames in Great Britan
- Most Common Surnames in Asia
IMAlive is a live online network that uses instant messaging to respond to people in crisis. People need a safe place to go during moments of crisis and intense emotional pain.
Holy shit this is brilliant
Oh my god thank you
forwardiiiingWow yes this is a good thing
Passing this on because this is important.
every year i basically do n o t h i n g and i know a lot of my friends do too so i’m gonna make a list of fun things you can do if you’re home on new year’s eve!!!
- write down your new year’s resolutions
- replay online games from your childhood
- watch a movie
- see one of your favorite artist’s perform live
- learn how to do some kick ass make up for halloween
- donate food to people who are hungry
- watch the ball drop from the comfort of your own bed
- put on a face mask
- talk to a stranger about something interesting
- if you’re feeling lonely, talk to an anonymous active listener
- see how long it takes you to get banned
- get schooled and watch some bill nye
- do some cool braids
- make a font in your own handwriting
- burn some cool ass writing onto your nails
- make some real fruit roll ups
- learn how to write in a fictional language
- do some relaxation techniques
- read a f*ckin book
- learn how to perform an amputation i guess just in case
- make some cute outfits
- impress all of your friends by learning how to moonwalk
- talk to a psychic online
- get in the tardis and travel with the docta
- play cards against humanity online
- learn how to read tarot cards
- look at pictures of pretty places
- make some gifs
- figure out what your dreams are telling you
- do some mentally stimulating brain diversions
- make weed brownies or just regular brownies
- read some happy news
- make a mixed cd
- read some creepy ass wikipedia articles
- make yourself into an adventure time princess
have a happy new year’s eve, and remember, 2014 is gonna be your year!! :*
puppies in sweaters hee hee hee
puppy in sweater hoo hoo hoo
puppies in sweaters ha ha ha
When the fuck have you ever heard anyone in Britain call corn ‘maize’?
listening through new headphones after using shitty broken ones
Have you ever thought “Man, I feel impossibly shitty and I don’t know why”?
Run through this checklist before you do anything else.
- What have I eaten in the last 24 hours? Is it enough? If not, go and eat some food, you butt.
- Am I hydrated? If not, put some fluids in your body, fool.
- Have I slept an acceptable amount in the last 24 hours and preceeding few days? If not, do your utmost to have a nap. You need a reset, bro.
- Have I been outside/partaken in whatever form of exercise I am capable of? You’re stagnating, homie.
- Have I communicated with anyone? At all? About anything? In the last 24 hours? Sup, you’re not actually a lone wolf, and even if you’re just shouting BUTTLUMPS at someone over the intertubes, it’s better than shouting it at yourself inside your own head.
So basically: eat, drink, sleep, walk, and talk. If you still feel like emotional ass after that, start looking for more involved explanations.
This shit is no joke.
I really do forget this every other day of the week.
4 year old calls 911 for math help